This policy is applicable to all services (powered by Divinotech India Pvt. Ltd) that may be used for transmitting bulk emails or commercial emails (Covered Services)
You agree to Asaantax (powered by Divinotech India Pvt. Ltd) Anti-Spam Policy as a precondition to use of Covered Services. Covered Services may be used only for sending mails or messages to persons from whom you have an express permission to send mails or messages on the subject of such mails or messages, such as permission based email marketing. We are very serious about our Anti-Spam Policy. If we discover that you are sending emails or messages to people without their permission, we reserve the right to terminate your user account.
By “Permission” we mean express and provable permission granted to you. A permission to send commercial emails may be through:
- Submission of email address as part of downloading anything from your website or ordered a product or service from you.
- Subscription to an email newsletter by filling a form on your website.
- Someone has provided with the email address as part of participation in any contest, event or survey conducted by you and you have informed him/her that you would be sending those marketing emails.
- Any instance where a person completing a form has checked an opt-in checkbox indicating their willingness to be contacted by you through email, provided the checkbox is unchecked by default and you have informed such person that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
- Any business card given by a person who has expressed his/ her willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature. Willingness to receive emails of a commercial nature will be presumed where the business card was dropped in your stall at a trade fair.
The rule is “Do not use Covered Services to send mails or messages to email addresses to which you do not have express permission to send emails on the subject email.” We insist on cent percent conformity with the above rule.
When we say cent percent, we do not include those instances where the recipient of an email has marked it as Spam although you have an express provable permission to send emails to the email address. It should be borne in mind that permission once granted is deemed to have been revoked if the recipient of a mail has opted out of receiving emails from you.
In particular, you shall strictly comply with the following rules:
- You should have explicit permission to contact the recipient on the subject of your email. You shall maintain sufficient proof of the fact that you have received permission from all recipients of emails send by you through Covered Services.
- You shall not import or send emails to email addresses that you have bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, irrespective of any claim about quality or permission, while using Covered Services. You shall also refrain from importing into Covered Services account or sending mails to email addresses you have collected from other websites.
- You shall ensure that the routing and header information including your emails, the originating domain name and email address are true and accurate.
- You shall not use subject lines that mislead the recipient about the contents or subject matter of the message.
- You shall provide a one click unsubscribe option in all emails and refrain from sending emails to persons who have opted out or un-subscribed from your mailing list. The request to opt out from the mailing list should be honored within 15 days from the date of request.
- You shall include your valid postal address in all emails send through Covered Services.
- You shall include a distinct notice in all marketing emails that the message is an advertisement or solicitation and that the recipient can opt out of receiving more commercial emails from you.
We may, at any time, require you to prove that you have express permission to send emails to email addresses you have imported to your Covered Services irrespective of whether you have sent marketing emails to such email addresses.
Your use of Covered Services signifies your unconditional acceptance of this Anti Spam Policy.
If you have any question of our Anti Spam Policy, or if you want to report spamming activity by one of our customers, please contact at –
Room no. 302, DN-10 Merlin Matrix
Salt lake, Sector-V Kolkata
West Bengal – 700091
Asaan Tax Security Practices, Policies and Infrastructure
We take security very seriously and have developed a comprehensive set of practices, technologies and policies to help ensure your data security. If you are currently maintaining your data on personal computers or your own servers, the odds are that we offer a better level of security than what you currently have in place. Our security practices are grouped in three different sections: Physical Security, Network security, and People Processes.
Our datacenters have the most secure facilities available today in locations that are protected from physical and logical attacks.
• 7 x 24 x 365 Security – The datacenters are guarded seven days a week, 24 hours a day, each and every day of the year by private security guards
• Video Monitoring – The datacenters are monitored 7 x24 x 365 with night vision cameras.
• Controlled Entrance – Access to the Asaantax datacenter is strictly restricted to a small group of authorized personnel.
• Biometric, two Factor Authentications – Two forms of authentication, including a biometric one, must be used together at the same time to enter an Asaantax datacenter.
• Undisclosed Locations – Asaantax servers are located inside generic looking, undisclosed locations that make them less likely to be a target of an attack.
Our Network Security team and infrastructure helps protect your data against the electronic attacks. The following is a subject of our network security practices.
• Secure Communication – All data transmission to Asaantax Services are encrypted using TLS 1.2 Protocols.
• IDS/ IPS – Our network is gated and screened by highly powerful and certified Intrusion Detection / Intrusion Prevention Systems.
• Control and Audit – All accesses are controlled and audited.
• Secured / Sliced Down O S – Asaantax applications runs inside a secured / sliced down operating system engineered for security that minimizes susceptibilities.
• Virus Scanning – Traffic coming into Asaantax servers is automatically scanned for harmful viruses using virus scanning protocols.
Designing and running data center infrastructure requires not just technology, but a disciplined approach of day to day operation processes. Our security team has years of experience in designing and operating data centers and continuously improves over time.
• Select Employees – We limit access to customer data to few selected employees to provide support to our customers. Employee access is logged and passwords are strictly regulated.
• Audits – Audits are regularly performed and the whole process is reviewed by management.
• As Per Requirement Basis – Accessing data center information as well as customer data is done on an as per requirement basis, and only when approved by the customer or by senior security management to provide support and maintenance.